i missed my periods and its 8weeks now,I've tested negative n i dont see any symptoms of being pregnant. im worried please help

Pregnancy is one of the most common reasons for periods to stop. Stress, recent surgery or a change in diet are also reasons. I suggest you get a blood test taken or a scan to see if you are actually pregnant. If you are not, talk to your doctor about what may be going on with your hormones, as your hormones regulate your cycle. A lack of cycle indicates that you may have some kind of hormonal disorder.