I missed one pill of cybelle. On the fist week is there any chance to get pregnant?

By August 31, 2016 - 10:00am

I take cybelle pills on the first day of my period. But i forget to take one pill on the 4th day. I take one pill only in the next day. On the 7th day i have unprotekted sex. Do i have the chance to get pregnant?

Hi Ninaalyna!

Thank you for your question!

If you made up your pill the next day, per instructions, then you will be fine. If you didn't make up the pill at all then there is a low risk of pregnancy. If you don't get your next period around the same time next month you can test for pregnancy but again, the risk is low.

What will i do if i didnt get my period.. im not ready to get pregnant again. Please help me. Give me some advice?

Thank you. How many days is it safe after first time taking cybelle pills? Sometimes i take my pills late not on time. Sometimes late for 2hours.is it ok?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Ninaalyna)

Hi again!

I'm not familiar with that particular brand but if it's a combination pill it's usually safe about 7 days after (some are safe straight away) . Being two hours late is not a good idea although it's not likely to cause pregnancy. Set an alarm on your phone so you don't forget !

Thank you..its a combination of cyproterone acetate and ethinylestradiol. Its like dianne pills... i was just little confused and afraid to get pregnant. Im not ready to have baby again..can you give some pill to take if i didnt get my period on time. Please..

HERWriter Guide (reply to Ninaalyna)

Hi again Nynaalyna

There is no pill to take - just wait and see what happens and take a test if you period isn't on time. Then you will know where you stand.