I missed two birth control pills, could I be pregnant?

I had my most recent menstrual cycle 2/21/13 until 2/24/13. I missed two pills, 3/5/13 and 3/6/13, and took them both the afternoon of 3/7/13. Later that night, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of three years. This is the day my calendar says I should be ovulating so I was wondering if there is a chance I could be pregnant? I should be getting my next menstrual cycle in two days but I haven't had cramps or any pre-cycle symptoms that I get every month. Thank you!

If you miss no more than 2 b.c. pills and make them up correctly, then you should be protected.You were right to take the two on the 7th and then on the 8th you should also have taken two, to set you back on track again. If this was the case, you should be ok.