I missed a whole week in the third cycle of my BC pills and now um 4 days late, what are the odds um pregnant?

Anonymous

I'm still so confused I'm now five days Late and still having negative tests. Im supposed to start a new pack sunday but scared to in case im pregnant. Im scared its gonna be too early to tell if i am or not. Now having some mOre cramping and it hurts to have sex!!! Help

Keep taking your pills, they won't impact a pregnancy. 

Give yourself a few more days and if sex still hurts, check with your doctor as to why this may be happening. 

Missing a full week in the third week can lead to ovulation and pregnancy so it's a good idea to take a test now, since you are late, to see where you stand. 

Will you keep us posted?

Tested a few times and all come back negative. I have some very minor cramps with no bleeding headaches all week white discharge and tiredness. I just all together feel off. I have a ten month old. It was not responsible to skip pills but they made me sick.