I need advice

I had anal sex and I came inside my girlfriend then I missplaced my thrust and I brushed past her vagina not penetrating but I made contact with it she has had 7 periods since for 7 months and she recently started to get a smal bump but it's more flat than a bump it's just higher also she took two preganncy tests around the 3rd month they both said negative and she went to the doctors but she didn't tell them she was sexually active and they checked her urine they said she was perfectly healthy and there was nothing to worry about I read stuff on another lage and doctors are saying it possible to get your period and be pregnant can someone here please help me I'm really scared

Just from what I described can she be pregnant I heard it's unlikely if I only brushed past it but I would like to know

She's not pregnant, she's getting her periods every month for seven months and has had two pregnancy tests.

Maybe she has just gained a few pounds - this doesn't mean pregnancy. If that were the case, all women would think they are pregnant. You can both move on and not focus on this OR she can get an official blood test at the doctor to confirm this. The choice is hers.