I need answers about my cycle.

By Anonymous December 22, 2015 - 8:12pm

This month I had a second cycle a week after the first one. And I'm having pinkish color mucus as if it wants to start a third time. I had two cycles before in the past but not with this affect. I normally don't have two cycles in one month, but since it doesn't happen that often . I got use to it, but this what I'm having now concerns me. I'm also having back side pain and pain in my stomach as well. Could anybody tell me what i might be experiencing..

Irregular bleeding like this often signifies a hormonal upset. This can happen due to stress or just a change in body chemistry. Since it doesn't happen often, it may be nothing at all but it's worth discussing this with your doctor as your pain could be due to a cyst (that could also explain your cycle).
Cysts are quite common and most dissipate on their own but some cause pain. Tummy back or side pain may signify cysts.

Consider calling your doctor for a check up.