i need an explanation.

How sperm can not swim through fabric ? Even if the jeans is very wet, just like when you touch it you can feel the semen ( or something like more oily or maybe sticky ) ? And what if she still grinding (like lap dance but with 2 layers of clothes ) on him and then ejaculated again?

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

Sperm does not automatically know where to swim too.  If you have two layers of clothes sperm cannot simply start swimming directly to the nearest vagina.  In order to become pregnant the male most directly ejaculate into the vagina during intercourse without protection.

Anonymous (reply to fchacon)

Thank's faith for your respond to my question.

Can we have a discussion here?

Can you give me the reason, why sperm is very fragile? I know semen and sperm have a faithfully relationship. Sperm needs semen to move up and survive in every places. but actually he can swim in vaginal liquid. The question is, what if the soaked jeans with semen is touched another soaked fabric with vaginal liquid ( leggings or trouser or joger pants etc. ). Will the sperm survived, still alive and swim up to her servix?

It sounds stupid, but I just want to talk about the possibility.

There is no possibility. That simply isn't how the science works. 

The conditions have to be right for conception and wearing clothing and NOT having intercourse makes pregnancy impossible no matter the fluids.  Sperm is not designed to move through fabrics reagrdless of fluids and find it's way up a vagina to cause pregnancy.  For more information and to learn how the body works, specifically the reproductive system, you can read medical/biology articles on the topic that will educate you further - the science speaks for itself.

Thanks susan.

Oh i know it now, thank you so much for your respond.

I love this site, thank you girls! I love you all!!