I need information about gonorrhea in nursing homes. How many cases each year,etc.

By Anonymous April 8, 2010 - 2:03pm

I am a nursing student and we have to do a presentation on STI's. My STI is on gonorrhea in nursing homes. I would appreciate any info you can give me.

Unfortunately, Empowher moderators and writers cannot assist with the preparations of presentations, term papers, research and the like. However, please check out our gonorrhea page to start your research and we wish you the best with your presentation!

For statistics, check with the Centers for Disease Control : www.cdc.gov

Gonorrhea Guide