I need it inside for a long time...

By November 5, 2010 - 1:11am

I want his Penis inside me for a long time, not just do the job and goto sleep but even after he cums in me, I want it inside me for hours until we goto sleep out of exhaustion so that he can grow inside me again and again repeatedly for atleast 3 times but I dont know how to do this without sayin that to him...

Any help would be appreciated...

Hi JayCook

Thanks for your question.

What you are asking may be unrealistic and a little controlling but you don't know until you ask. Suggest falling asleep like that and see if he agrees; he might be thrilled to give it a shot! If he's rather sleep with a little space or just cuddling, then that's his option.

Thanks for writing!