Pregnancy Guide

ask: i only had a 1 and half day period which was lighter than normal. what could this mean?>

i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the past few months but he pulls out before he ejaculates which i know doesnt you can still get pregnant from. i'd been having periods regularily every three weeks which lasted about 4 or 5 days a time but on the 27th august which was a week late already and i then only had a 1 and half day period is this normal or could i be pregnant? i fealt quite sick this morning but this may not mean anything.

Anonymous

had sex five mnths back n got 3nrmal prds bt missed two in month f may n march n in june having prds fr one day ..
m i prgo.?..nt testd yt

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, you have had three periods since sex, you are not pregnant. Take a test to confirm this. 

Anonymous

So, did your period come this month? I just had the same symptom. I had a normal flow (medium-moderate ~.7oz) the first day, followed by spotting the second day, and then zip. While I'm married, I'm still not really excited by the notion of pregnancy. I'm hoping this is just a fluke in my menstrual cycle. Seeing as how my first day was a normal amount, I do not believe it was implantation bleeding. But not losing more blood than that, has me concerned. I've also had fatigue, nausea, and cramping. But all of this could be due to cold season. I really don't know what to make of it.

Also, I did take a PT, which came back negative. But I've heard of false negatives, so I'm biting my nails until next month.

Anonymous

I have a question as well my period came for only a day and a half. I'm hoping some good news comes out of this.. It was normal the first day then spotting the second day then just stopped.. I've been having signs that I'm pregnant but I'm so scared of an answer I don't want. Can some1 help me my period normally is 3-4 days so I'm not sure what's happening

Unfortunately, we can't tell you why your period was so short. It can happen to a woman out of the blue, for no particular reason. But taking a pregnancy test now will put your mind as ease so I would suggest that to be your first course of action. Getting a test over with will at least let you know where you stand.

Good luck to you,

~Susan

Anonymous

I did a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. But getting the sick feeling this morning aswell. I also have achey pains in my lower abdomen.

While having unprotected sex is the way to get pregnant - your test is negative so it's highly unlikely you are pregnant if you took the test as directed.

You may have some kind of virus that's making you feel unwell. If you're better in a few days, that may be what it was.

~Susan

Have you tested for pregnancy? If it's negative then you're not pregnant. Since you have been having periods every 3 weeks then this last period may have been a short one because of the frequency of your other periods. I'd still take the pregnancy test just to be sure.

Good luck,

Rosa

michellebordewey

could this be pregnancy or could this be stress?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :