ask: i only had a 1 and half day period which was lighter than normal. what could this mean?>

i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the past few months but he pulls out before he ejaculates which i know doesnt you can still get pregnant from. i'd been having periods regularily every three weeks which lasted about 4 or 5 days a time but on the 27th august which was a week late already and i then only had a 1 and half day period is this normal or could i be pregnant? i fealt quite sick this morning but this may not mean anything.

Anonymous

Hi, I had sex a day before my period. My period came fine, this month I got my period but only for one day. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex on mar 5, and yesterday (24th) i got very light bleeding. Im assuming its my period but today(25th) its still light, but since im irregular when i usually get it by the second day its a lot of bleeding. Could i be pg? I have lower back pains, cramping and a major headache.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

We can't say if you're pregnant - it doesn't sound likely. A test will let you know.

My period came on a week early and just stay on for one day does that mean im pregnant

No it doesn't mean you are pregnant necessarily but a pregnancy test will let you know for sure.

Anonymous

Hi... my periods were late by 4 days... then period came but lasted only for one and half day..had severe stomach and back pain during this time... could anyone please let me know why is happening...could i will be pregnant.

Anonymous

this alos happen to me but i had sex the week before and im on the pill but i only had my period for a day and a half. could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

had sex five mnths back n got 3nrmal prds bt missed two in month f may n march n in june having prds fr one day ..
m i prgo.?..nt testd yt

No, you have had three periods since sex, you are not pregnant. Take a test to confirm this. 

Anonymous

So, did your period come this month? I just had the same symptom. I had a normal flow (medium-moderate ~.7oz) the first day, followed by spotting the second day, and then zip. While I'm married, I'm still not really excited by the notion of pregnancy. I'm hoping this is just a fluke in my menstrual cycle. Seeing as how my first day was a normal amount, I do not believe it was implantation bleeding. But not losing more blood than that, has me concerned. I've also had fatigue, nausea, and cramping. But all of this could be due to cold season. I really don't know what to make of it.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :