i only had a 1 and half day period which was lighter than normal. what could this mean?>

i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the past few months but he pulls out before he ejaculates which i know doesnt you can still get pregnant from. i'd been having periods regularily every three weeks which lasted about 4 or 5 days a time but on the 27th august which was a week late already and i then only had a 1 and half day period is this normal or could i be pregnant? i fealt quite sick this morning but this may not mean anything.

Anonymous

i had my period last moth 10/16 n it lasted for three days n my period is every 26 to 28 days n now this month on 11/16 i was late for 5 days n i started the next day in the morning at 7am it lasted for only 12 hrs that day n then it stop the next day can i be pregnant ive been feeling cramps in my lower stomach n lower back pain n major headaches everyday can someone please help me took a test a week after that n it was negative..???

Anonymous

Hi.good evening... my period is regular every 2nd week of the month...but this month i have period for just a night then it stop...after a week i have period but little ...and its dark red... is there any problem of it?

Anonymous

Hi, I had sex a day before my period. My period came fine, this month I got my period but only for one day. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex on mar 5, and yesterday (24th) i got very light bleeding. Im assuming its my period but today(25th) its still light, but since im irregular when i usually get it by the second day its a lot of bleeding. Could i be pg? I have lower back pains, cramping and a major headache.

We can't say if you're pregnant - it doesn't sound likely. A test will let you know.

My period came on a week early and just stay on for one day does that mean im pregnant

No it doesn't mean you are pregnant necessarily but a pregnancy test will let you know for sure.

Anonymous

Hi... my periods were late by 4 days... then period came but lasted only for one and half day..had severe stomach and back pain during this time... could anyone please let me know why is happening...could i will be pregnant.

Anonymous

this alos happen to me but i had sex the week before and im on the pill but i only had my period for a day and a half. could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

had sex five mnths back n got 3nrmal prds bt missed two in month f may n march n in june having prds fr one day ..
m i prgo.?..nt testd yt