i pill sex vaginal bleeding

i had sex on 26 july after 4 days completed my cycle . but soon i ate i pill within a few minutes . the next morning i feel tiredness sleepy lost of energy abdomem pain but on 1 august i had bleeding with clots with many drop bu is not that heavy but my actual period is on19august . Is there any wrong with me . is this period or sideffect or am i safe from pregnant

This is likely a side effect of the emergency pill. Please read the instructions and side effects from the maker of this medication to know more.