An I Pregnant?

By Anonymous April 25, 2012 - 11:24am

Hello! I'm 18 and I've been feeling a little queasy after I eat something and right now I have a weird feeling in my throat like I would throw up but I don't need to. It a the 25 of April and I haven't had a period this month yet. About last week I had a stomach ache and really bad heart burn that almost made me throw up so I ran to the bathroom but nothing happened. I have been having some stomach pains that send me to uSe the bathroom all the time lately and thats unusual for me...I've been feeling full in my stomach and I feel like I'm peeing a lot more especially at night. I've been craving sweet foods a lot! And had some cramping feelings but no bleeding.....am I pregnant?

Yes my fiancé and I always have unprotected sex and I'm not on any birth control..And I'm guessing it's late bc I had one in march but I haven't had one this month an the month is almost over..

If you have been having unprotected sex and your period is late, you can take a pregnancy test so at least you can rule that out.