I pulled my hamstring playing sports. What can I do to prevent that injury like that from happening again?

The best way to prevent this from happening is to warm up and stretch before a workout. It nearly always works. 

Use your hamstring stretches and spend plenty of time - up to 20 minutes before sports. Using a heating pad before sports will help too! 

I pulled a hamstring last summer before a match and I knew it was because I didn't have enough time to warm up and stretch - it was very painful! 

I hope you feel better soon. 

Was this helpful, Anon?

Fitness Guide