i started my period on the first i had bleeding for the first two days but then it just stopped and right before i started my breasts were not sore

should i be worried?

Thanks for your post. 

Periods come in different flows and length. The average is generally 3-7 days but if you have not been having unprotected sex then pregnancy should not be a concern for you (I assume that is your concern?). 

Even if you have, a period is an indication that you are not pregnant, even if the period is shorter than usual. 

If you remain concerned, a pregnancy test will ease your mind.