I started my period a week late after taking plan b could i be pregnant?

By July 1, 2014 - 1:08am

I had unprotected sex June 16 and took plan b on June 18 a day before my period should have started but i didn't started my period until June 26 could i be pregnant or was it the plan b that messed with period cycle?

Hi Ida

It's likely that the delay was due to Plan B - it can cause these disruption in the cycle due to the large influx of hormones. 

Since you have started your period since, this is a sign you are not pregnant.  A pregnancy test can confirm this for you if you are worried. 

I hope this eases your mind!