i stopped to see my period after using p2

what should i do ? by stopping see my period after using p2?

Thanks for choosing EmpowHER!

Plan B is up to 95% effective when taken correctly within 24 hours. When was your last period? If it was over a month ago, take a pregnancy test although your risk is low.

A side effect of emergency contraception can be a delayed period next time around - this may be what is happening.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills

my last period was 26th-30 June i supposed to see my next period on July 23-27 i took a pregnancy test 1st of August and the result shows negative