I suffer from insomnia, what natural remedies do you suggest?

For many years, i've been suffering with insomnia. I have taken ambien, but I would like to try something natural. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for your post. I suffer greatly from insomnia too but chose medication and it helps a lot. 

You should begin by evaluating any factors that could cause insomnia. These could be medications, stress, poor sleep hygiene, or an underlying illness. 

Look into any of these possibilities and then work from there. 

Here is an article that can really help - skip down to "Nature's Options" - 

Sleep hygiene is important - this means your sleep environment.  Read an article I wrote about good sleep and the importance it has to your health, as well as preparing for sleep and making your environment optimal for sleeping well: 

Has this helped?

Insomnia Guide