I think I have genital warts on my vagina,which medication can I take?

You need to see a doctor to first make sure you actually do have genital warts, before treatment. Your doctor can freeze them off or give you a prescription treatment for them. Currently there are no reliable over-the-counter treatments or herbal remedies. 

But another important reason to see a doctor is that if these are genital warts, you have been infected with the HPV virus (people can have multiple strains of this virus) and this is the virus that causes most cervical cancers. You will need to be tested for this virus.

Has this helped you?

Genital Warts

Genital Warts Guide