I think im pregnant

Ok so here it is, my boyfriend is taking large doses of test(a steroid) and I had a depro shot a month before we started having sex, both prevent pregnancy on top of my condition, I have a shriveled ovary. Yet here I am with a missed period by a week and several positive and negative hpt's. Whats wrong with me!!!! Im so scared! Im not supposed to even have kids and under the circumstances those chances are lower! Anyone got any advice?

Relax. Most women have some changes in their menstrual periods while using Depo-Provera, including irregular and unpredictable bleeding or spotting, an increase or decrease in menstrual bleeding, or no bleeding at all. After 1 year of use, about 50% of women have no bleeding at all. The absence of periods is not harmful, and periods usually return to normal after Depo-Provera is stopped. If unusually heavy or continuous bleeding occurs, you should see your doctor. Other possible side effects include weight gain, headaches, nervousness, abdominal discomfort, dizziness and weakness or fatigue.

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide