I think my endo has spread to my lungs Ive heard it could happen, how or what do i tell my doctor how can this be checked?

I was diagnosed with endo about 10 years ago but I think it has spread a lot.

I'm certainly not a doctor, but my doctor did talk with me about endometriosis of lungs. He said that a sign (not a positive by any means) is coughing blood during mentration. This could mean endometriosis in the lungs. I have asthma, so I was just trying to ensure that my breathing/coughing was just that and not due to endometriosis. Many blessings to you - I hope that you get answers!

Hi again, Anon!

Can you explain to me what you mean by your "endo"? Do you mean you have something wrong with your endocrine system? Or that you have endometriosis?

If you mean endometriosis, then it can be found in other organs like the bowels and very rarely can be found in the liver, gall bladder or spleen.

It IS possible to have endometrosis "spread" but usually it's make up is different to that of endometriosis found in the female reproductive system. Having endometriosis in the lungs is very rare but it can happen.

And please feel free to see your doctor about this. Although it's very rare to have endometriosis in the lung, it has to have happened to someone, in order to make it 'rare' so you wouldn't be the first.

What is going on that makes you think you may this now in your lungs? Can you describe your symptoms and you suspicions? I look forward to hearing back from you!

Thank you for your question! Your question came in just a couple of minutes ago and we guarantee all answers to have a 24 hour turn around. I understand your concerns though and will do my very best to have suggestions and some guidelines for you by this evening. Thank you for you patience and hang in there - we'll point you in the right direction!

i would really appreciate if someone can provide me with an answer or suggestion .

Lung Conditions

Lung Conditions Guide