I think my gf is pregnant.

By April 2, 2015 - 2:19am

hey doc I,m 21 and its my first time to do unusual stuff. its about my girlfriend... I think she's pregnant but she's virgin though. we kinda fuzz around and we kinda did orgasm but i put alcohol on my hands before touching hers.. is it possible? her last mens was on march 1 and last month it was on january 28. but now she hasn't have her mens yet. is she pregnant? she's experiencing dizziness, and breast are getting bigger.. please help

Hi Moloc08

Your girlfriend needs to take a pregnancy test - nobody can tell you if someone is pregnant over the Internet.  If she is showing signs, then a test will confirm this.