I took a bath with my boyfriend, can i get pregnant?

So, i give my boyfriend a hand job and then he ejaculated. After that we went to the bathroom and took a bath together. Both of us were standing up under the shower. I rub his body with soap and he started to rub his penis on my stomach and my butt. Since i was much shorter than him i don't think his penis reach my vagina. But i'm still worried. Can i get pregnant this way? It's the end of my cycle too.

You said you took a bath and then said you took a shower with your boyfriend. Which is it? It may make a difference in terms of how you engaged in sexual activity.

You have to have some kind of sperm-to-female genital contact to get pregnant. If you did, your risk may be raised - if not you should be ok but do exercise caution in future.

I hope this helps and thanks for contacting EmpowHER!

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines