I took the morning after pill about 12 hours after having sex, I haven't really noticed any symptoms is that normal ?

Okay so I had sex Monday June 15th at first he had a condom on & then we stopped and then started back up again but it wasn't for that long he ejaculated but it went on my shirt and on my upper part of my butt I'm scared that this pill didn't work and I just want someone to talk to please

Emergency contraception is 90-95% effective when taken as prescribed. You may not feel symptoms of have side effects like bleeding. Lack of side effects is not a symptom of pregnancy. For pregnancy to occur there needs to be ejaculation in the vagina.

Yes I know that but what of he had pre cum in side of me. I don't know what it feels like when someone ejaculates inside of me do I couldn't tell.