I took Next Choice about a month ago and still feel emotional

Hi, I took Next Choice last month after my boyfriend's condom broke and I'm not pregnant. However, I have been very emotional since then, including crying for no reason, picking fights and almost breaking up with my boyfriend, and just feeling like life has no real purpose. Then I'll snap out of it. I'll even laugh at how nuts I was being but then it'll be back. And while I'm upset, I'll know how ridiculous I'm being but I'll still be emotional. It's basically like PMS all the time. I'm wondering if taking Next Choice has affected me because this all started after that. Thanks!

Next Choice should not cause emotional distress, especially a month after you take it.

I suspect you are feeling this way because the stress of possibly getting pregnant made you feel vulnerable and scared and out of control? This can have an effect for some time.

Emotional Health

Emotional Health Guide