I took the next choice emergency contraceptive on June 17 (5 days ago) after having unprotected sex. I took the pill about 13 hours after having sex. If I have not had any bleeding since I've taken this pill does that mean the pill didn't work?

Not bleeding does NOT mean that emergency contraception didn't work. That is a common misconception. If you do bleed it can take up to a week for this to happen.

EC is 90-95%effective when taken within 24 hours so your risk is very low. Your next cycle maybe irregular (this is a side effect) but you should get your next period in the next 2-4 weeks.

Thank you so much!