I took next choice, period is due this week, my breasts are more sore than usual, is it possible the pill didn't work?

I totally scared the pill didn't work. My breasts usually get sore about week before my period, but this time its much worst and i have no other signs of my period. Last period started on april 12 th and ended on april 19th, and had sex on april 21st the condon broke and i took next choice the next morning then had breakthough bleeding one week later. Im afraid the pill didn't work because my breast are way more sore than usual, if my period doesn't come within a week is pregancy the most liekly reason for my sore breast

Plan B is about 80% effective so the odds are in your favor, althoguh pregnancy is also a possibility.

Your symptoms sound very much like PMS although early pregnancy signs are similar to those of PMS. The month after taking Plan B can be irregular when it comes to your period so this may be why your period is delayed. Your best bet is to take a pregnancy test in a week to ten days if your period hasn't come. As of now, it's too hard to say whether you are pregnant or not.

Pregnancy symtoms don't usually come this quickly (you are only 18-19 days into your cycle so to have this many pregnancy symptoms would be very unusual) so I think it's more likely that your period is on it's way. But again, we can't be sure of that.

Let us know how it goes in a week but hopfully you'll have good news for us that your period has arrived.

So help me with something, how is it that i would only be 18 -19 days into my cycle