I took plan b 2 days after my peroid ended, I got another peroid due to the plan b, but I only spotted on the next month, can I be pregnant?

I had sex after my peroid ended, I took plan b and got a peroid. the following month I had sex on the day my peroid was due, but I got spotting and no heavy bleeding can I be pregnant?

Your risk of pregnancy is very low when you take Plan B but if you had unprotected sex the following month, your risk level is back to normal again. The average fertile woman under 35 has about a 20% chance of pregnancy every month if she is having frequent unprotected sex. 

The following month after Plan B can be irregular though so this may be what is happening. However, since you only had spotting and this could be an indicator of implantation bleeding, you should take a pregnancy test to rule that out. 

Has this helped?