I took Plan B November of 2015. I have had 2 periods a month since I took the pill. I bled the ENTIRE month of January and each period is extremely heavy bleeding. I just had a period end March 3rd and now I'm having another one. Is this normal??

By Anonymous March 8, 2016 - 10:14am

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to us and wished you had done so sooner.

This is highly unusual and I fear may have put you at risk for iron deficiency anemia from prolonged vaginal bleeding.

Anonymous, please contact your gynecologist today. Keep us updated once you have spoken with your doctor.