I took a plan b pill a few hours after having unprotected sex, but I maturally have an irregular cycle, should I be worried?

I had sex on two days ago. It was un protected and he pulled out. To be safe I went to the nearest store and bought a plan b one step pill. I have very very small cramps. Is it too early to get them?. I also rarely get my cycle. I haven't been on birth control pills since Februaryn and I only took them to have a regular cycle, but i stopped taking them until next dr visit i did receive a cycle in april. Should i be worried?

Unprotected sex is never a good idea - especially if you have an irregular cycle. You need to work with your doctor further to know why your cycle is so irregular. It could have bearing on your future fertility.

Plan B is up to 95% effective when taken within 24 hours. It's about 90% after two days but since your boyfriend did not ejaculate inside you, your risk is even lower. We cannot say for sure but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Don't use the pull-out method again to avoid this issue.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills