Pregnancy Guide

ask: I took postiner2 de two dosage on 26 of novmber and am yet to hve my period does it really mean am pregnant.

I took postiner 2 last mnth am yet to see my period, pls is de side effect

Anonymous

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Taking any sort of morning after pill will affect your menstrual cycle for at least two cycles...this is normal. Many women will start their period immediately while others will skip periods. There is no perfect answer to how it will affect you. However, take a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant, this will help settle your nerves about the possibility.

Good luck,
Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :