I took postinor 2 15 minutes after sex on the 15th day after my menstration, can i get pragnant?

After sex, I took the drug. The thing is the semen even spilled on my boyfriend because I was sitting on him during sex. Is there a chance I might be pregnant? Please, I need help.

Semen spilling on your boyfriend won't get him pregnant ;)

Emergency contraception is up to 95% effective so your risk is extremely low. You don't need help - you have taken the meds properly. Look up the side effects - something every woman should do - so you know what to expect. Everything should be fine.