I took postinor 2 after we had sex and I haven't seen my period.

By April 29, 2013 - 8:57am

I saw my last period on d 31st of march and My boyfriend nd I had sex on monday i.e 1st of april and I took postinor 2 after we finished everything, i had vaginal bleeding 7th april for 3 to 4 days...today is 29th of april nd I avnt seen my period I'm feeling cramps in my vagina and waist lyk I'm about 2b on but I avnt seen a drop. what should i do?

Thank for your answer, but what baffle's me most i.e just after my period and we had sex and I took the pills, can I be pregnant by that or I was already pregnant.

HERWriter Guide (reply to ELIMAL)

Hi again!

We can't say if you were already pregnant.

Taking a pregnancy test will let you know for sure. 

Thanks for your question.

The menstrual period after taking emergency contraception can often be irregular (late or early). This may be the case with you. However, if your period doesn't come within a week, it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test just to rule that out.