I took postinor 2 pill 14 hours after unprotected sex and yet i was in my most fertile days? Is it very likely to get pregnant?

By May 23, 2014 - 5:01am

Hi Apuli

Emergency contraception is very effective but does not guarantee success. 

Generally speaking, about nine out of ten women who would have become pregnant if they had not taken emergency contraception will not become pregnant because they took it. In fact, I think the statistics might be even a little better than but since it's not something that can have a definitive answer, we have to speak in more general terms.

However, your risk of pregnancy is well under 10% which aren't bad odds.

Has this helped?