I took postinor2 on my ovulation day and had unprotected sex

By May 28, 2014 - 7:44am

want to complain too. Am new here so I don't knw how to start up my thread. Anyways I has my last menses started 6 and I had unprotected sex on d 17/18 and I took postinor 2 on d 18. Since monday av been feeling nauseous,Diarrhea, running a temperature and severe stomach cramps. My next period is due june 6. But should I be worried? Thanks

Hi debbyshaw

You just started your own thread so we are glad to have your question! 

Anytime you have unprotected sex you risk pregnancy. But emergency contraception has about a 92-95 % success rate so your odds are very low. 

A fever and diarrhea can be indicators of food poisoning or some kind of infection - these are not symptoms of early pregnancy.  

You can test for pregnancy if you are still worried about 3 or 4 days before you period is due! 

Has this helped?