i took postinor2 the same night me and my bf have sex and the next 12 hours later. a week after i started bleeding but it only lasted a day what does that mean ? also have been feeling the symptoms for period. but my nipples also look a little bit darker

It's important to read about the medication you are taking it, before you take it.

Bleeding is a side effect of P2 - you can bleed for a day or a week. Nipple color changes are usually due to hormonal changes which could be due to the medication too.

You took the medication correctly so your risk is less than 5%. Your next period may be delayed as another side effect. It's a good idea to look up P2 and read up about it.

Thank you for replying. But I have another issue its been a montha and my period is late and I took two test and they came back negative and I also feel slight dizzy
What's happening ?

HERWriter Guide (reply to nene)

I don't know why you are dizzy, you may not be eating enough or have low iron.
Your period may be delayed due to taking Plan B. Give it more time.

Thank you for your support and advice. My period did came though that's after i drank Arizona that had vitamin c. But my period is missed now and i don't know why

HERWriter Guide (reply to nene)

I don't understand - your period came through and now it's missing?

Yes ad I dont know why

HERWriter Guide (reply to nene)

Hi nene
I can't tell you why either, I'm sorry. You may need to consult a doctor.

Okay thank you