i took prostinor pills immediately having unprotected sex with my spouse and another 12hoours later and the 1 1th january my period is not out yet and its suppose to be today.What do i do.

I don't know it prostinor causes delay in the menstrual cycle.

It's very early in the day and periods aren't always clockwork, there is plenty of time for it to come and as you mentioned, emergency contraceptives can delay the period. There is nothing to do - just wait and see. Your risk is only 5-10% at the most.