i touched myself after touching my boyfriends penis could i be pregnant?i'm so scared help

By December 10, 2010 - 11:42am

Hi achiever2012!

It's very worrisome that you are having this kind of sexual contact and actually think it can get you pregnant. Have you had any sex education? I'd be happy to provide you with some!

You can get pregnant when sperm comes into contact with a woman's genital area. But if you touched your boyfriend's penis, this cannot cause pregnancy. When you say you "touched" yourself afterwards, I assume this was in your genital region. But if there was no pre-ejaculate or ejaculate, then you cannot get pregnant.

Here's some reading material for you that I think will help and I wish you the best!
Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On? and Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex and The Misconceptions of Sex

thanks susan,this was helpful...........