I vomited after a day taking i-pill, should I take it again

(ie., i took i-pill yesterday morning 6.30am with out taking meals) and i got vomited today at 10.00am exactly after 28 hours.. Even i feel somewhat uneasy n dull.. So please a best suggestion as soon as possible..

my gf vomits in one hour after take ipill? is it normal or should she have to take another one..

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. If you vomitted 28 hours after taking the pill, there is an assumption that the pill was probably in your system already. To be certain, you should call your Pharmacist or call your doctor.

I hope this helps.