i want to ask a question bcos i dnt hve exactly knowledge abot sexual relationship

By November 26, 2014 - 8:55pm

Hii i m so confuse actly 2 days ago me and my pheonsy getting close and we dnt hve sex ever i m totally virgin bt 2 days ago he toches his pennis around my pusy nd in and then his sperms stick around and than he put his fingures very hardly in and i think his sperm may be go in with his fingure so plz clear my proble is this nt a tenstion for pregnancy ??? Bt even i dnt have sex ever

Hi nainashamra

It's very hard to understand what you are saying but I'll try my best. 

If sperm is placed inside the vagina by hand, then pregnancy is possible.  You may be a "virgin" but you are engaging in sexual activity that could get your pregnant. 

If you are confused about sex or sexual activity, then you need to stop doing what you are doing until you are ready for sex. 

Educate yourself about sex and sexual behaviors.  You can start here:

Do not engage in sexual activity anymore as you are in danger of getting pregnant.  Additionally, it's not a good idea to engage in behaviors you don't understand. 

I hope that links helps you!