Facebook Pixel

i want to ask u something

By July 20, 2012 - 1:55am
Rate This

i want to ask u something
my breast size is 34
i wanted to reduse my breast
how can i do that

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi amarsandhu

Thanks for your post!

Your cup size (A, B, C, D, E, F...etc) is your breast size, not the number beforehand - that denotes the your back/chest size, not breast size.

But if you feel you want a reduction - whatever the size - then this can be either a medical procedure (done to make your health better if you back or lungs are being affected by the size of your breasts) or more a cosmetic one - you don't like having large breasts. But it's surgery either way, with all the risks and benefits attached to talk to your regular doctor or a cosmetic surgeon to see what's right for you. If you are heavy, losing weight can also help a lot.



July 20, 2012 - 4:20am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Breast Conditions

Get Email Updates

Breast Conditions Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!