I want to conceive but I'm irregular my period comes every 3 to four months, any tips ?

By June 24, 2015 - 8:22pm

Hi Bri

If your period is this irregular then you many only have a few opportunities a year to get pregnant. Unfortunately, because ovulation becomes before a period, you won't know when you are fertile unless you know the signs of ovulation. For more information on this, click here: http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/do-you-ovulate

Because you are only getting a few periods year, I think it's a good idea to talk to a gynecologist about why you are so irregular in order to see if this can be corrected - you may need a specialist.

Thank you (: