i want to get pregnant with out having sex with a guy because im scared.i have a lesbian partner and we decided to have a baby in insemination proces tru sperm bank?i want a baby girl what shall we do to know if its a gilr?plz help me..thanks..

By Anonymous December 13, 2011 - 6:04pm

If you are strongly considering artificial insemination, you should make an appointment with a gynecologist who specializes in infertility.

I have heard that some people want to control the gender of their child. I don't know the specific details of how this is done. Again, make an appointment with an infertility specialist to discuss your options.

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide