I want to know if anyone else has experienced this before?

I started my period, or so I think, on this last saturday. It was old blood and not enough for one tamp. It stopped on Sunday completely but Monday I decided to wear a tamp again and there a very very faint brown. Yesterday I was intimate with my partner and I had very faint light pink when I wiped and today it is as if nothing. A few days before my "period" my nipples were hurting bad.

When are you due to have your monthly period? Have you ever experienced this before?

If your period is due in the next week or so, dark spotting and nipple soreness could be premenstrual symptoms.