I want to know if I just broke my hymen!

Im a virgin, I was with my boy friend, clothes on l the time, he had his hand on my vagina outside my pants "jeans", and he started masturbating me. Is it possible for him to have broken my humen? Because afterwards I started to have brown discharge,

It's impossible for us to tell you whether you have a hymen because we're not looking at your vagina and that's the only way to tell! All we can tell you is that it is possible, via many activities, to lose your hymen.

You can lose a hymen by riding a horse or a bike or taking part in gymnastics - it's not directly dependent on whether or not you engage in sexual activity although masturbation can also be a cause. Girls and women can lose their hymen at any time.

You shouldn't be in pain and your menstrual cycle should not be affected. We cannot explain why you are having a discharge - you need to call your doctor for a check up.

Thanks for your post - unfortunately it's impossible for us to tell you whether you lost your hymen or not.

All we can tell you is that it's possible although brown discharge is an indicator of old blood, a sign that your period may be beginning.

Why is it impossible ? Nothing actually went in! It was just from the outside, how can the hymen be broken? Should I feel any pain? My period is supposed to be in two weeks