i want to know that what pblm i have?is it heart relayed or anxiety?

By Anonymous December 29, 2015 - 1:01am

I have high palpitation,hyperventilation,chest tightness,and sometime pain. My triglcride is 212.i have done ecg and holter test and both results are negative. I have this problem from last one year.please help me

Hello Anonymous.

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for reaching out to us for help.

What does your doctor think? Borderline high triglycerides is 150 to 199 mg/dL, and your levels top that.

When do these symptoms occur- when you are in a stressful situation or any time even when relaxing?

When you're having a panic attack or anxiety attack, the symptoms — chest pain, flushing skin, a racing heart, and difficulty breathing.

Anxiety Guide