Q: 

I was bitten by a bug above my eyebrow, and I do not know what kind of bug it was. The two bites look like pimple heads. They itch and it has a small lump underneath the skin and it hurts if you touch it.

I wanted to find out what bit me, and if there is reason for concern?

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

There is no way to know what bit you unless you were able to capture the bug. Since you weren't able to do this, there may be no way to tell. Therefore it's not possible to say if there is cause for concern. Many bug bites take a long time to heal - sometimes weeks.
You will need to see a dermatologist for a better analysis.

Insect Allergies