I was boxing with my friends and i came home with just a minor head ache am I ok

I recommend you see a doctor regarding this headache - it could be a sign of concussion. A concussion can be mild or very severe but should always be checked out by a health care professional as this kind of injury can cause bran damage. You may be just fine but it's better to be safe than sorry. Wear a helmet when you box.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/brain/content/secret-life-concussions-how-injuries-can-impact-your-future

Headache Guide