i was a cancer person but im not and these doctor still got tubes in my bac what should i do

By April 25, 2010 - 11:05am

i had cercix cancer but the doctor still tell me that they dont have the research on my cancer but if they dont see no thing its not there

Hi Freedl

Thank you for your question and for connecting to Empowher!

Unfortunately, I cannot fully understand your question so if you don't mind, please answer these questions and post them back on this thread.

When were you diagnosed with cervical cancer?
What were your treatments?
We you told that you cancer had been removed?

Did you have tests done - is this what you mean about research?
Is your doctor telling you that they cannot see if you still have cancer?

Or - are the doctors telling you that they don't know if you still have cancer or not?

I'm sorry that I have so many questions for you but I need lot of information so that Empowher can help you further.

We look forward to hearing more from you!

Cervical Cancer

Cervical Cancer Guide