Multiple Sclerosis

Multiple Sclerosis Guide

ask: I was diagnosed with MS in june 2012 I administer copaxone in 7 spots 8mm auto ejecter yes I hate it however when will this stop an episode? I had pain espisode lasted 7 days uppers neck and left arm felt like pinched nurve I could only apply preasure

The pain also woke me up at night couldnt sleep on my right side also had swelling in both hands

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER. Sorry to hear this.  It's important to discuss with your doctor, any concerns or questions you might have on any medications.  Your doctor knows your medical history and he will be able to guide you on your treatments.

Daisy

Do you have multiple sclerosis? :