Q: 

I was divorced one year before and just a one month before i am having second marriage. After marriage if we come in physical with out protection can we have chance of getting HIV/AIDS. this is with me my wife having first marriage with me and i am second

I was divorced one year before and just a one month before i am having second marriage. After marriage if we come in physical with out protection can we have chance of getting HIV/AIDS. this is with me my wife having first marriage with me and i am second married. she dont have any physical relations before.
reply please.

I answered this question for your yesterday.

There is no cause for concern that you would have or get HIV/AIDS from a spouse unless they were exposed to it. If you wife has never used drugs (needles) or had unprotected sex with others then you have no concern. If you have, then you need a blood test.

You did not reply to my response yesterday so please reply to this one. You have also posted this question about 10 times - these have been deleted.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/aids-hiv

Tags: